This position is closed or expired.
See other Site Engineer jobs in Saudi Arabia
Architect Site Engineer
Do you want to work on one of the largest construction projects on the planet at this moment in time? Do you feel that you have what it takes to contribute to this monumental development that spans the entire Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, encompassing in excess of 1.5M m2 and is spread across over 600 sites?
Our client, a European Engineering Management Company whom are held in the highest regard throughout the world and have been established for 60 years are renowned for their unrivalled customer focused project delivery. With headquarters based in Southern Europe and offices in located globally this your chance to become part of something special.
Right now we are seeking to recruit a number of experienced Architect Site Engineers who have an extensive background on multi-site construction ventures. If you are serious about taking your career to the next level and have the desire and capability to work on a 12 billion SAR programme we want to speak with you immediately.
As an integral part of the team and working in align with a Senior Architect Site Engineer you will be tasked in contributing to the on time and delivery of the overall development. In order fulfil the tasks assigned to you by the client you will you have the expertise to perform the following duties:
• Provide support to and coordinate with Senior Architect Site Engineers on all architectural
issues in the course of projects.
• Participate in the review of shop drawings, materials submittal, and method statements to ensure the smooth running of the project
• Ensure all works carried comply with the architectural drawings and project specifications as stipulated.
• Conduct site inspections to ascertain standards of safety and architectural quality are being met.
• Maintains job records, text reports and similar documentation.
• Evaluate and recommend feasible construction methodology as per site conditions
and as per contract requirements.
In order to apply for this particular position it is essential that you possess the following:
• A Degree from an internationally recognized University in the Field of Architecture or Civil Engineering.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience within an Architect Site Engineering position.
• Be comfortable working within a multi-cultural team of Engineers.
About the Company
Recruiting staff is an essential part of any business and it pays to do it properly. An organization may have all of the latest technology and the best physical resources, but if it does not have the right people it will struggle to achieve the results it requires.
BestCV4.Me will help your organization choose the right people for the job. Our aim is to offer the best professionals in the labour market through flexible and fast operation.