Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy based in Riyadh with an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some of the kingdoms most high profile projects. They are currently looking to recruit an experience architectural design studio lead for the following;
• Develop Design Ideas. Develop strategic plans for the project, determining with the Project Team how long it will take and what it will cost.
• Work with the client to choose specific design elements for the project, and determine if text or additional elements should be included in the design.
• Oversee and supervise Design Projects including managing staff members and monitoring projects to ensure they are moving forward on schedule and within budget.
• Participate in Client Meetings to determine what they want from their project and what specific design elements they may wish to incorporate.
• Review Feedback from clients, then design or alter projects to fit the client’s vision, brand, and business needs.
• Analyse market research, customer reviews, and other material to create more effective designs.
• Candidates should have a degree in architecture and should preferably be a chartered member of a recognised international institute and membership of the Saudi council of engineers is preferable.
• Candidates should have a proven track record in architectural design management and should have worked on major projects in the middle east and preferably Saudi Arabia.
• Candidates should have experience of leading international teams working on high profile projects.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
TGC Middle East
Design Architect (Senior)
Senior Design Project Manager
Design Project Manager - Architectural - Arabic Speaker
Architect Design Studio Director