Job description / Role
Architectural Designer - Riyadh Metro - 3D Revit
Opportunity to join a contractor working on the construction of the Riyadh Metro.
• Developing 3D Architecture Revit models in Co-ordination with civil structure and MEP disciplines
• Should be able to prepare the Architectural plans, sections, elevations and other details directly from Revit
• Review of Architectural Shop drawings
• Developing the installation details for the Architectural finish materials
• Diploma / Degree in Architecture from an institute of repute.
• Minimum 8-12 years of experience in Infrastructure projects
• Minimum 8 years of experience and complete Knowledge of Revit Architecture in 3D Modelling, Drawings preparation and BOQ extraction with high proficiency is essential
• Developing 3D Architecture models in Co-ordination with civil structure and MEP disciplines
• Good Knowledge of AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3D Max and Photoshop
• Ability to work independently in MNC environment.
• Should have an ardent desire for continuous learning to keep pace with latest in technology/CAD development.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration