Job description / Role
We are looking for a detail-oriented Architectural Engineer to be responsible for the evaluation and design of building projects. The Architectural Engineer is responsible for working with internal departments and external parties on building and design projects, ensuring the structural and functional integrity of building structures and systems, and identifying and solving design flaws.
A successful Architectural Engineer is meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work well in a team. You should be analytical, have excellent time management skills, and have the ability to find effective solutions to fit with the project's timeline, budget, and objectives.
Architectural Engineer Responsibilities:
• Designing, analyzing, and altering plans, prototypes, or structures.
• Ensuring building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
• Assisting team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
• Establishing project goals.
• Identifying and solving problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
• Ensuring building systems are functional, reliable, and safe.
• Participating in site visits.
• Testing and evaluating building systems to find problems and improvements.
• Reading, interpreting, and explaining complex technical documents.
• Consulting with clients on building projects.
Architectural Engineer Requirements:
• A bachelor's or master's degree in architectural engineering.
• A professional engineering license.
• Current knowledge of industry trends, technology, codes, and regulations.
• The ability to diagram designs both manually and with computer-aided drafting.
• Good team working and communication skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering principles.
• Strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills.
• The Architectural Engineer must have a basic knowledge of architecture and in-depth understanding of engineering design and construction.
• The education of the architectural engineer therefore places emphasis on three main areas: natural science, engineering theory and architectural concepts.
About the Company
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.