Job description / Role
• Web services design knowledge (soap, rest, micro services, design/run time governance).
• Middleware platforms including SOA and microservices and devops, back end web platforms, databases.
• Full working knowledge of technologies such as UNIX, Oracle, SQL Server and TCP/IP for example, as well as knowledge of one or more programming languages.
• Cloud based hosting such as AWS.
• Knowledge of large-scale web application architecture.
• Extensive experience with server architectural challenges.
• 3 or more years of hands-on experience with high traffic, high availability web server development.
• Passionate about application integration patterns and anti-patterns.
• Ability to diagnose application performane issues such as memory leaks and high CPU utilization.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant discipline or experience required.
• 8 years of experience required.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in Arabic and English (written, reading and spoken).
• Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to conduct research.
• Full mobility travel.
• Strong communication skills with ability to articulate industry and business concepts to diverse audiences and present to
• C-Level executives
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.