Job description / Role
The Area Manager will also establish a bridge between the back-office and the network of stores which they control / audit on a continuous basis, and implement corrective solutions and actions.
Using existing multi-unit retail management experience, the selected individual will oversee store operations for the designated area.
The role will be based out of either Riyadh or Al Khobar.
The client is an internationally-renowned makeup brand who is keen to hire an Area Manager to manage the sales and operations within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, support strategic decisions and ensure planned revenues are achieved within budgeted costs.
* Lead store management teams to achieve business targets
* Budget Management
* Conduct regular store visits and exploit opportunities to increase sales
* Ensure a uniformed level of high quality customer service is delivered across all stores
* Promote delivery of exceptional Guest Experience & build customer loyalty
* Develop annual sales plans for Sales teams, monitor performance against KPIs, and ensure figures are met
* Analyse sales figures by area to ensure correct product mix is available within each market and fits the customer profile
* Organize internal marketing activities
* Manage, train and develop staff to ensure their skill sets and contribution is maximised
* Set goals for store managers and manage performance
* Manage store top-line & gross margin achievement
* Network changes (New store openings and store closures)
* Make sure that stores are properly staffed and that administrative KPIs are properly cascaded down to the concerned staff
* Store Inventory Management
* Visual Merchandising
* Effectively manage & control store expenses
* Ensure expenses related to uniform and petty cash remains within budget
* Excellent package and benefits provided, and the opportunity to work with an ambitious and actively growing retail business.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Current knowledge and experience in Retail Management
* Successful team management
* Proven track record in the field of sales and Retailing
* Excellent planning, financial, communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Al Rass||29 Oct|