Job description / Role
Area Manager - Customer & Marketing Communications - KSA CP
Managing a team, the Area Manager is responsible for implementing effective and consistent customer care practices throughout the region and acting as a role model and customer care champion.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Delivering customer care action plans in line with annual departmental plans and objectives
* Leading, managing and guiding Customer Service staff, ensuring they are driving customer service objectives within their area of responsibility
* Developing Customer Service staff to enhance skills/competencies and assigning their performance objectives
* Collecting, maintaining and reporting information about competitors, the competitive marketplace and other topics useful to current and future business planning
* Ensuring all resources are focused on appropriate priorities to maximise positive impact and reallocating them where necessary.
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have/be:
* Exceptional customer care skills, with the ability to act as a role model for the best practice of service standards
* Significant experience working in customer care, including line management of staff
* Excellent planning and organising skills and the ability to prioritise a regional workload to ensure all plans are executed
* Strong communication skills with both English and Arabic language skills.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.