Job description / Role
• Develop direct business relationship with key customers, distributors and OEM/AEM in the area.
• Manage and develop existing sales activities in the area and at his own customer portfolio.
• Prepare and implement business plans to develop sales, profit and to gain market share.
• Develop and manage commercial/technical projects to fulfil the needs of the customers.
• Manage and develop distribution channel and their business performance along with technical capabilities.
• Do the regular market analysis and prepare business reviews to sales and senior management team.
• Support roll-out activities of new products and technologies in this area.
• Collaborate with Finance, Supply Chain and Production departments regarding stock level optimization, sales forecasting, management of receivables.
• Lead the team and develop
• Strong leadership skills.
• Experience of working with multiple functions and building internal relationships.
• Experience of dealing with people from different cultures at different levels of seniority.
• Technical/Sales experience in adhesives products and applications for food & beverage packaging and/or paper converting and/or furniture and building components segments are highly preferred.
• Previous experience in the field of adhesives and sealants, or channel management is a strong asset.
• Proven ability to lead projects in multi-functional teams and navigate effectively in a matrix organization.
• Analytical ability to develop new business cases, analyze and report market data.
• Growth and result oriented. Well organized. Process and data driven.
• Methodical and creative.
• People orientated.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent Level of English & Arabic.
Miscellaneous (IT / languages)
• Must be proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience in using of other analytical tools would be advantageous
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.