Job description / Role
COMPANY: A leading manufacturer of bathroom products and sanitary ware.
AREA SALES MANAGER – JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA
High caliber individuals capable of independently setting up and driving the business of the company in the region assigned to him. He should be capable of setting up and managing a team of quality sales personnel comprising of sales managers and sales executives. He should be aware of sound international business practices with exposure to local markets in his region. A self-driven and focused individual, he should be prepared to travel extensively in his region and willing to take on the responsibility to make the brand a leading player in his region over a 3-5 year period, meeting the annual sales goals and objectives set up jointly by him and the organization. Experience and Knowledge in the sales and marketing of Bathroom products will be an added advantage.
• Setting up and management of dealer and distribution channels.
• Setting up the sales team and sales organization.
• Relationship / Influencer management – consultants, Architects, Interior designers
• Presentation, marketing and sales to developers, builders, projects, contracts.
• Drawing up and achieving the sales targets – sales team, country, channel partners and the Region.
• Launching and anchoring the brand as one of the lead players over a reasonable period of time.
• All other facets required for the enablement of the business.
• 5 to 7 years experience in front line sales – preferably in consumer durables, sanitary ware, building materials or related products.
• 2-3 years experience at a sales managerial capacity handling a sales team with individual and group targets.
• Exposure to channel sales and management – distribution / dealer network.
• Exposure to institutional sales / relationship management.
• Must have worked in local markets in the region and with exposure to international business practices.
• Fixed monthly compensation in line with the best in the industry.
• Attractive performance-based incentives and bonus based on preset criterion.
• Attractive annual benefits in line with the best in the industry.
SAR 12,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Incentives, Allowances, Other benefits as per local law.
• Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
• Post-graduate qualifications in Business Management would be an advantage.
PROFILE AND APTITUDE.
• Outgoing and Sales oriented personality.
• Pleasing profile and good interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter – roll up the sleeves attitude.
• Good communication skills in English – knowledge of Arabic is must.
• Entrepreneurial commitment and aptitude.
• Willingness to travel extensively.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.