Job description / Role
Art Teacher, Male, (Middle school) Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
m2r Education are working with this IB World School based in the Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. They need teachers to join by the 1st August this year.
They opened in 2000 with 19 students and to date, the school has an enrollment of more than 790 students representing over 35 different nationalities. They are an accredited international school offering a North American curriculum and also an IB Primary Years Program (PYP) and the Diploma Program (DP)
Their faculty is a mix of certified teachers from English speaking countries and Arabic teachers from the Middle East.
Packages comes with work visa, schooling allowance, compound accommodation and a 2yr contract.
- TAX FREE basic salary (DOE) ranging from 10800 SAR to 13000 SAR
- Full furnished compound accommodation provided
- Work visa (Iqama) + all visa costs reimbursed
- Annual flights
- Relocation allowance
- Settling in allowance
- Transportation / allowance (to and from school)
- Schooling allowance
- Family medical cover
- 2 year contract
Please note all employment offers will be subject to 2 professional references and a current DBS check / police clearance
Aug '19 start date
SAR 10,800 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: TAX FREE basic salary (DOE) ranging from 10800SAR to 13000SAR + compound accommodation, flights, visa, medical, etc
- Minimum Bachelor degree (related to subject being taught)
- Teaching certificate
- IB experience and certificate is essential
- Minimum of 2 years international experience is preferred.
- Single or teaching couple are preferred
- For Saudi visa: Maximum age 59 and online degrees are not accepted
- Nationalities (U.S.A - UK - Australia - New Zealand - South Africa - Colombia - Europe)
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.