Job description / Role
ASPIRE Leadership Development Program: Finance Track - 2019 Opportunities (Saudi Arabia)
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
What do you ASPIRE to be? Whether collaborating with customers to develop break-through technology, solving business challenges, leading at a wellsite, or working on digital analytics, we want you to be a part of BHGE's innovation !
Our Aspire Leadership Development track for Finance is built on the tenets and proven legacy of leadership development and innovation at BHGE, best practices in the leadership development community and the voice of our customer - our early career Program Members. This two-year program consists of three rotational assignments in finance roles combined with formal classroom training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development, and a cross-functional, mission-based project. Graduates of the program have the opportunity to develop into future finance leaders.
- Work on rotations and/or assignments in various areas in corporate finance, including financial planning & analysis, commercial finance, supply chain finance, treasury, investor relations
- Participate in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Complete formal training in finance, accounting, business and leadership development
- Contribute to business outcomes
- Network globally and cross-functionally, lead program initiatives or projects with peers; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solve critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Opportunity to participate in international experiences/assignments
In addition to fluency in English (assessment of your English proficiency may be part of the selection process) and the legal right to work in the country in which you have applied without company sponsorship or time restriction, you will need:
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math, Business Management completed within the last 24 months
- A GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- To be geographically mobile (locations vary)
- Prior internship experience in corporate finance
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, a high "say-do" ratio (execute on your commitments), teamwork and collaboration, strong interpersonal and leadership skills, drive for results, and initiative.
Locations: Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.