Job description / Role
Our client is a large international PMC requires an Asset Manager with strong Highways & Infrastructure experience for their office in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Suitable candidates who fulfill the criteria below are invited to apply, preference to candidates in Saudi Arabia with transferable Iqama.
* 10+ years Asset Management experience with in-depth knowledge of asset management processes and procedures to best international practices;
* Experience in the implementation of an infrastructure asset management system within a similar industry; and
* A degree or designation in a technical (Engineering) or business management discipline.
* A depth of experience and expertise in most or all of the following asset management practices:
* Policy and Strategy Development
* Asset Inventory Architecture, Information Management, and Maintenance Systems
* Risk Analyses and Management
* Asset Investment Planning (Life Cycle Assessments), Decision Making and Management
* Maintenance Management and Planning
* Levels of service and performance framework development
* Management Systems Development, Review, and Auditing
* Business Change Management/Business Process Improvement
* Asset Digitization - strategy, planning, and management
* Asset Performance Optimisation - strategy, planning, and management
* Experience in project management related to asset management.
* Experience working together with diverse teams including engineers, operations and maintenance staff, planners, and managers.
* Aptitude to apply your knowledge across any infrastructure including water, transportation, and civil infrastructure.
* A thorough understanding of at least one, and awareness of other, international standards for asset management practices including ISO 55000, PAS 55, AMBC, IAM, or IIMM
* Excellent written and spoken English and presentation skills.
* Experience in asset management application training is an asset.
* Experience Digital advisory for Asset Portfolios is a must.
* Established Network of Clients in the Middle East.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager (Construction)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|
SAS Global Consultants
Project Manager - Housing Construction - PMC
Construction Manager - Airport/Infra