Job description / Role
Main responsibility is to optimize asset rehab and replacement projects with a designated team across the kingdom.
Growing telecommunications company offering great compensation and additional benefits
* Manage the preventative maintenance plan & works with responsible team coordination, actions and work completions to ensure maximum availability
* Ensures the compliance of IMS.
* Ensure a safe working environment for himself, his colleagues and contractors while working on any equipment.
* Obtains a Permit to Work for each job as necessitated by the safety and associated Procedures.
* Ensures all Method Statements Work Instruction and Procedures are followed by himself and Contractors while undertaking any work.
* Ensures that all appropriate tools are available to ensure work can be carried out safely on equipment.
* Supervises Mechanical Technicians and Contractors to ensure Safety Rules and HSE procedures are followed.
* Reports any unsafe conditions in accordance with procedure.
* Asses the assets related to telecommunication towers and define a project for their replacement or maintenance.
* Opportunity to work with a growing organisation
* Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
* 4+ years of experience in telecommunication field (Ideally Telecom Towers)
* KSA Nationals preferred
* Good written and spoken English and Arabic are a must
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.