Job description / Role
Assist the Business Development Manager in expanding the Traditional Trade channel especially the discount stores for this global FMCG business.
Our client is one of the most well known FMCG businesses in the world. Their products are loved by households all across the globe.
* Assisting the BDM in managing the Traditional channel, particularly discount stores
* Channel Definition & Customer Profile
* Channel Development
* Budget Management
* Identify market gaps and opportunities for growth
* Relationship management
* Reporting and financial analysis
* Sales Incentive & KPI's (Development & Tracking)
* Develop monthly sales kits and planning tools
* Sales forecasting
* Attractive Salary Package
* Exciting Growth Opportunities
* FMCG experience is a MUST
* Saudi Nationals are preferred for this role
* Bachelor's Degree
* Excellent Communication Skills
* Negotiation Skills
* Proactive approach
* High level of attention to detail
* Creative thinker
* Ability to analyse data
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.