Job description / Role
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance advisor, you'll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight - delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients' businesses. You'll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
And as you deliver exceptional client service, you'll have the opportunity to address some of the biggest issues facing organizations today - supported by structured learning and development. With a network stretching across the world, the projects you work on will cross borders and sectors, providing unrivaled experience. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are looking for an intelligent, Assistant Manager to join our team at the start of an exciting growth curve in the MENA region, and need people with ambition and potential to grow with us.
Your key responsibilities
- As one of our performance improvement advisors, you'll help the world's leading organizations improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment.
- You'll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge.
Skills and Attributes for success
You should have some experience in at leave on or more of the following technical competencies:
- Project Management
- Public Finance Management
- General knowledge in public-sector administration
- Budgeting and Cost Controlling
- Finance Transformation
- Finance Performance Management
- International Public-Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS)
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 5 years of working experience, of which about 2 to 3 years of Consulting Experience
- MENA based experience
- Fluent/native proficiency in spoken and written Arabic.
Ideally, you'll also have
- A Bachelor Degree qualification and above is preferred
- Relevant professional qualification certificates are preferred.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance . We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.