Assistant Project Controls Manager - Saudi National
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking assistant project controls manager to join our established and growing team in Saudi.
The role will be reporting to stakeholders, internal and external. To work closely with the client, sub-consultants and main contractors.
This opportunity is for a Saudi national only.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting in establishing and maintaining the schedule baselines and ensure project control mechanisms are in place to monitor performance.
• Providing support in delivering intelligence and updates on change management.
• Helping in reviewing overall project status with the project management team and applying the corrective action where necessary.
• Assisting in risk management and reporting.
• Providing assistance in evaluating and reporting on all scheduling, cost and change controls for this scheme in conjunction with the project.
• Contributing best practice across the various project teams.
• Carrying out the duties assigned by the project controls manager for the project.
You have a relevant degree qualification, master’s preferred. You will take personal development seriously and be chartered or pursuing a similar level of professional qualification.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience of programme or project management equating quality and value with individual client and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Project Controls Manager
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
Assistant Project Manager - Saudi National
Planning Manager - PMC - Hotel/Commercial
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
Assistant Construction Manager - Saudi National