Job description / Role
Title: Assistant Project Manager
Division: Project Management
Rider Levett Bucknall has had a local presence in the Middle East for over 30 years. Commencing practice in Saudi Arabia in 1982. Since 2007, we have grown rapidly and now have offices throughout the MENA Region.
Due to the continued success of our Saudi Arabia office, Rider Levett Bucknall are currently seeking an Assistant Project to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for high calibre individuals to join and strengthen the commercial section of the Project Management Division.
- A background in private practice is desirable as successful candidates will be expected to contribute to the on-going success of the team by spotting and pursuing new opportunities to grow the business.
- Proven tact and diplomacy in dealings with client organizations in the Middle East is essential.
- This will be an extremely rewarding role working for a company with excellent growth plans in the Middle East.
- The individual will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of a project
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Individually or as part of a team operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering contractors
To be considered for this role you should have the following:
- Degree in Project Management or similar technical discipline will be ideal
- A minimum of 3 years’ technical delivery experience gained within a consultancy or end user client.
- Middle East experience is ideal but not essential
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for RLB KSA
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive, well-disciplined and commercially astute.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service, communication and client/external interface skills
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritizing workloads and delivering to deadlines
- A team player with a ‘can do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable and flexible
- Western educated candidates preferred
We are an award-winning leading independent firm providing our clients with some of the most comprehensive and forward-thinking advice available. We offer a range of complementary quantity surveying, project management, building surveying and advisory services from conception, through design and construction and operational performance of facilities to their eventual disposal or reuse.
Our clients have rapid access to the latest industry intelligence and innovations, which serve to enhance value and mitigate risk. We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.We are committed to developing new services and techniques aimed at enhancing our clients' businesses in the long term.
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|
Project Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Architectural) High-rise Buildings
Assistant Project Manager
Civil Engineering Project Manager
A Leading Contracting Company in Abu Dhabi
|Abu Dhabi||15 May|