Job description / Role
Assistant Purchasing Manager
We are looking for a motivated and well-qualified Assistant Purchasing Manager to be responsible for ensuring that materials supply equals demand, optimizing overall cost of Purchasing, supporting the business development effort with current and potential customers, and development / implementation of purchasing strategies
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist Purchasing Manager in leading and administrate the Purchasing organization.
- Support the development and implementation of Supply Chain strategies and systems.
- Optimize the overall cost of materials and ensure that materials supply equals demand.
- Execute Purchasing and Materials Planning functions according to the business objectives and policies and procedures.
- Negotiate with suppliers to meet quality, delivery & cost objective.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Design, plan and implement sourcing and purchasing strategies
- Generate Monthly purchase report, Monthly open purchase order analysis and provide reports for upper management
- Continuously improve efficiency, accuracy, and effectiveness of the functions.
Your experience and skills include:
- Above 5 years experience in the purchasing field
- Bachelor's Degree
- Extremely strong skills in communication, leadership, business analysis, process development, administration and change management are required.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products
- Fluent English Language
- Strong attention to detail, Highly responsible, organized & reliable
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Your team and working environment:
Pullman ZamZam Makkah stands as a distinctive landmark in Makkah, located in the spectacular Abraj Al Bait complex, directly adjoining Masjid Al Haram and the holy Kaaba in the very heart of Makkah facing King Abdulaziz gate. This masterpiece offers the finest hospitality in Makkah, having 1315 elegantly appointed rooms and suites with extravagant amenities, two contemporary dining options and five-star-deluxe services filled with spirituality while enjoying direct views over the holy Kaaba.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.