Job description / Role
Assistant Revenue Manager is responsible for implementing of effective inventory and pricing strategies based on future demand forecasts, current trends and historical data to drive market share. Key role is assist and support Maximizing overall hotel room revenue through development and implementation as directed by the DRM. Delivering managerial support to Director of Revenue Management and provide contingency for this position.
- To ensure a proper teamwork and supervise the reservation team at all times.
- Develop, Manage and Direct the Reservations team to achieve established revenue and rate goals and objectives.
- Assist the Director of Revenue in forecast, budget & analysis of revenue, profit, and demand associated with occupancy of rooms & function space inventory
- Monitor competitor pricing for all revenue generating departments, understands the dynamic of the local market and the demand generators, and recommends appropriate actions in relation to the hotel's pricing and market mix strategy.
- Review daily rate on OTA channels as well as monthly/ quarterly account performance.
- Recommend pricing & positioning strategy by identifying potential opportunities and threats.
- Oversees the configuration of the hotel's Property Management.
- Attend weekly Revenue meetings with the Director of Revenue and other key department heads to educate and evaluate pricing and inventory strategies.
- Ensure that the hotel(s) sales strategies are effectively implemented in the inventory systems.
- Facilitate the Revenue Meeting and all other Revenue daily/weekly & monthly meetings and generates reports and analyses needed for these meetings, displaying key facts/trends etc.
- Maximize hotel room revenues through development and maintenance of standard operating procedures that will enable analysis of real-time data from managed properties.
- Analyze all available systems data to identify trends, future needs and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Generate updates on all segments for each period and continually analyze booking patterns.
- Provide revenue management functional expertise and leadership to the Reservations teams.
- Develop, implement and monitor compliance with standard operating procedures and reporting procedures for all business channels with the goal of providing real-time business analysis.
- Ensure that the team members are fully trained to the highest levels in product knowledge to ensure a professional, consistent and seamless service to the customer.
- Monitor and drive BAR rates strategy for the hotel and all online partners
- To call Director of Revenue for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To ensure that the Supervisor completes the arrival check for D+7 daily and counter sign the same after checking it.
- To ensure a perfect knowledge of room types and rates structure among the reservation team.
- To ensure a perfect knowledge of the hotel configuration and products among the team members.
- To ensure the achievement of Quality tools and yield Management performance with the reservation team.
- To ensure and perform a proper use of all the equipment and property management system, to have a perfect knowledge of the set ups.
- To implement and follow up daily check lists.
- To assist in securing external guest accommodation should an overbooking occur
- To know the competitors and to gather information about their activities and Sales
- To provide updated reports and statistics to the management and other departments.
- Update availability and rates charts on TARS and other booking systems/channels.
- To ensure that all team members are updated with latest administrative, organizational, operational or other changes and news.
- To liaise closely with sales on rate management.
- To attend any inter-departmental meeting using this opportunity to encourage the interactivity with reservation team and to review the operational standards and procedures.
- To share daily activity highlights with the Director of Revenue, including internal and external guest opportunities.
- To be an ambassador of the hotel, in and outside the work place.
- To ensure uncompromising levels of cleanliness and maintenance through each employee's responsibility.
- To interview potential candidates and assist in new employees integration in liaison with HR department.
- To create an atmosphere of high morale and happy working relationship among the staff.
- To conduct staff evaluations and surveys.
- To develop staff motivation and performance through action plans.
- To become involved in staff retention and satisfaction.
- To ensure training and regular "refresher" courses are conducted and attended as scheduled
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
|Saudi Arabia||10 Jan|
Account Receivable Accountant - Saudi National
Accounts Payable Officer - Saudi National