Job description / Role
The Assistant Store Manager works close to the Store Manager to support the Store's organization and contributes to run properly all activities, meeting KPIs and striving to achieve assigned goals. Along with the Store Manager is responsible for merchandising, stock availability, sales, profitability, customers analysis, forecasting and general day-by-day management.
- Manage to achieve and exceed set sales goals.
- Contribute to the analysis and the elaboration of sales figures;
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry and monitoring what local competitors are doing;
- Support the execution of action plans based on market calendar for goal obtainment.
- Support the execution of Store' merchandising guidelines.
- Nurture, develop and maintain an excellent clients' network on the local area
- Explore opportunities to engage and acquire new loyal high level customers
- Dedicate efforts and strategy in liaise with PR to ensure VIP connections
- Contribute to display set-up for windows and interiors, following and executing meeting guidelines communicated by Visual Merchandising.
- Support in organizing special promotions, displays and events;
- Contribute to a "top level" customer service, in all aspects, in order to meet effectively and in a timely fashion any request of clientele.
- Support the Store Manager in coordinating the activities the staff, fostering teamwork
- Make sure staff meet all the requirements indicated by the Company and Store Manager on appearance, selling ceremony, behaviors;
- 5+ years of experience in Fashion/Luxury Sales
- 2 years of experience in a Managerial role
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferred
- Manages his/ her image standards on a high level.
- Strong selling and communication skills are necessary
- Excellent relationships skills, self-motivated, friendly and resilient.
- Leadership, confidence, organization, professionalism
- Strong customer orientation skills.
- Administration skills
- Goal oriented approach, multitasking
- Computer skills
- Strong knowledge and/or interest for fashion/luxury industry
- Fluent English
- Attention to details
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Flexibility to assignments
- Listening,understanding & Responding
- Overall Contribution
- Quality of Work
- Quantity of Work
- Respecting deadlines
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.