Job description / Role
Associate Accountant, KSA
Careers that Change Lives
Do you want to be in a role where you will be responsible for all accounting work that are needed to make sure accounts payable are processed in an efficient and timely manner ? Be in charge of Period-end closing and internal control activities for various entities in accordance with standard operating procedures and the Medtronic financial policies ?
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will
- Responsible for period-end closing activities of various entities
- Maintain & control detailed list of processing activities and transactions.
- Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders.
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Investigate and resolve issues that are associated with the processing of purchase orders and invoices.
- Receives, researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
- Preparation and recording of period-end accruals and adjustments.
- Processing of period-end allocations.
- Full reconciliation of General Ledger accounts
- Preparing monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements (US GAAP, Saudi GAAP)
- Ensure filing of accounting and other documentation in accordance with the established FSSC Policies & Procedures and country specific requirements
- Preparing and reviewing tax and social security returns
- Ensure cash flow control and arrange funds for daily transactions.
- Maintains the fixed asset system by supervising the recording all items, maintaining pertinent records and ensuring adequate treatment of fixed asset acquisitions and retirements.
- Petty cash & expense claims control.
- Ensure monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintaining contact and effectively communicating with major stakeholders (Finance Shared Services Centers, Corporate Finance, Tax and Treasury functions)
- Assist management in business review preparation (Balance Sheet Reviews)
- University degree, preferably Finance or economics
- Post Graduate Study
- Min 5 years Accounting, Finance or Audit experience
- ERP system experience
- SAP experience
- Enjoys working in a team
- Influence/interpersonal skills.
- Unambiguous and customer friendly focus
- Be able to work in stressful situations
- Computer skills (Excel)
- Good communication skills
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives.Help us shape the future.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.
Petrochem Middle East
Nael & Bin Harmal Hydroexport Est. (NBHH)
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
|Saudi Arabia||11 Feb|