Job description / Role
What will you be doing?
• Co-create the regional marketing activities plan for market creation (segment creation, and city entry), and market development, along with the partner and team members to ensure success of the region.
• These activities may include doing events, doing trainings, one-to-one meetings with customers, implementations, participating in forums, maintaining relationships etc
• Responsible for providing adequate support to the customer and ensure customer happiness
• Ensure escalations are handled appropriately and timely solutions provided to customers
• Conduct regular Tally Knowledge Camps and Tally awareness camps for customers and their references
• Learn what more our product needs to capture 100% of the market.
• Ensure relevant product feedback is communicated to R&D team
• Responsible for periodically enabling all the partners on the usage of product to increase product adoption across region & customers
• Conduct OJT for partner resources
• Conduct classroom training on product for partner resources
• Participate in selection of partners and setting individual goals
• Enable partners on understanding Tally CRM and how to take maximum benefits out of the same
• Responsible for co-creating the regional marketing plan
• Responsible for creating calendar of TSPL events for partners (part sponsorship)
• Responsible for executing events as per guidelines prescribed in the SOP so that the marketing plan becomes successful
• Responsible for providing logistical support for all activities in the region in the form of event kits/event support tools delivery with the help of the central delivery team from HO
SAR 10000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical, Travel, Mobile
Who are we looking for?
• Good understanding of the marketing theories and concepts
• Good understanding of the organisation's policies and processes related to customer and partner
• Good knowledge of MS Office and other similar productivity tools
• Should have fair understanding of the technology landscape
• Excellent verbal and written communication (English and local), presentation, listening and consulting skills are vital, and should be able to process a wide range of information and communicate it clearly to the partner.
• Analytical skills (Market, Segment, Businesses)
• Good decision making, sales and negotiation skills
• Customer orientation and engagement skills
• Good planning and prioritising skills to manage a varied and pressurised workload while focusing on the "Big Picture"
• Extrovert and outgoing, gets along well with wide variety of people
• Interested in technology and keeps up to date on consumer and business technology
• Enterprising personality
• Good knowledge of SME business
• Experience in proactive lead generation techniques
About the Company
- Human Resource Consulting
- Executive Search: Specialized in Middle and Senior Level positions.
- Payroll process for startup / small sized firms.
Specializations - Dedicated Executive Search Consultants who are specialized in IT, Sales, Finance and Analytics domains. - 10+years of experience Recruitment and Human Resource Consulting.
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Ecommerce Executive - FMCG
Right Calibre Executive Search
Franchise Manager - Marketing Manager
Business Development Manager (Saudi National)
Swisslinx Middle East