Job description / Role
To apply for a post through Professional Connections at this hospital you should hold a European, North American, Australian or New Zealand passport as we are contracted by our client hospital to source from these territories only.
Join the most prestigious organisation in The Middle East.
Our client hospital which has a 2000 bed capacity, is based in the Central Region of Saudi Arabia. The facility includes the largest dedicated Children's Hospital in the Middle East which opened in June 2015. A state-of-the art developments such as Cardiac and Liver Center; Emergency Care and Trauma Center continues to be the best Trauma Care Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is ranked as the 4th Emergency Care Center outside the United States of America, to provide (PHTLS) Pre-Hospital Trauma and Life Support program. Dental, Ambulatory (Outpatient) Care, Long Term Care/ Rehabilitation, Other adult and pediatric services provided include: Surgical and Medical wards, Oncology. Obstetrics and Gynecology (Labor and Delivery, Oncology, Antenatal and Post Partum wards); Oncology, Neonatal ICU, Operating Rooms, Ambulatory Care Center, Home Health Care Program, VIP Wards, Royal Suite, College of Medicine and Nursing College.
Job Title: Associate Consultant Neurology
* Head, Division of Neurology and through him/her to the Chairman Department of Medicine.
* Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian National Guard - Health Affairs, to provide patient care; education and training for Associate Consultants, Assistant Consultants and Neurology Residents, Medicine residents, National Guard physicians; supervise clinics, monitor quality improvement program; undertake clinical research ; self education and participate in on-call schedule of the Division of Neurology.
* Negotiable tax free salary
* Free housing
* Free utilities
* Family contract if married
* Free Health care
* Free flights
* Professional leave
* Generous annual leave
* US Board/ FRCS - Irish, UK, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian/ Diplome d'Etudes Specialises (DES)/
* CIS French Board / Facharzt with Min. 2-3 years' experience post Board/ Fellowship
* Minimum 1-2 years' experience post board/fellowship.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.