Job description / Role
Careers that Change Lives
Do you want to direct contact person for all customer orders management within the region for all of Medtronic Arabia’s Business units and for Medtronic International Customer Care & Supply Chain group, concerning sales / purchase orders proceeding and relative documentation preparation. Working in close cooperation with the Customer Care & Supply Chain Manager, Business Unit Managers and Finance Manager. Support sales activities and contributes to structural improvement projects. The job requires good knowledge of Incoterms, customs clearance and certification procedures, understanding of products flow through third party logistic suppliers to the transit warehouses and final customers. The job requires excellent communication skills. The challenge is getting to know the customer, complying with their specific requirements and take care of their needs.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will be
Order Management & Customer Service Excellence
• Process and follow up of orders in compliance with current policies, procedures and work instructions.
• Follow up of financial (payment) situation and control the fulfillment of contractual terms by Customers in close collaboration with Finance department and Business Unit Managers.
• Support of sales contracts.
• Day-to-day close relationship with distributors and service providers.
• Maintenance of Customer and Material Master Files.
• Work on structural process improvements with Customers and Business Unit Managers.
Reverse Logistics Management
• Management of customer complaints and return process.
• Coordination on warranty issues.
• Maintenance of return acceptance criteria.
• Follow up on Distribution Hold Notifications and the return of hold products to Medtronic suppliers.
Supply Chain Management
• Monitoring of shipments «In-transit».
• Support of customs clearance procedure.
• Support of inventory management. Damaged/missed goods monitoring.
• Control over product availability to reduce items on back-order.
• Support of abnormal demand detecting and managing
• Higher education in Economics or Technical
• MS Office (Excel)
• Fluent English written and spoken
• Minimum 2 years work experience in Customer Service in a multinational company..
Nice to Haves
• General customs regulations
• Work experience in Medical Device or Pharma
• SAP know-how
• Understanding of E2E logistics processes
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
About the Company
Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology - alleviating pain, restoring health and extending life for millions of people around the world.
Medtronic's mission is:
To contribute to human welfare by application of biomedical engineering in the research, design, manufacture, and sale of instruments or appliances that alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life.
To direct our growth in the areas of biomedical engineering where we display maximum strength and ability; to gather people and facilities that tend to augment these areas; to continuously build on these areas through education and knowledge assimilation; to avoid participation in areas where we cannot make unique and worthy contributions.
To strive without reserve for the greatest possible reliability and quality in our products; to be the unsurpassed standard of comparison and to be recognized as a company of dedication, honesty, integrity, and service.
To make a fair profit on current operations to meet our obligations, sustain our growth, and reach our goals.
To recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company's success.
To maintain good citizenship as a company.
Sales Representative - Coronary
|Saudi Arabia||22 Dec|
Customer Service Executive (Hire Desk Controller)
Medical Administrative Assistant