Job description / Role
• Conversion of Sales Orders r& Return Orders into deliverables.
• Effective management of Database w.r.t Sales Orders, Pending Orders, Blocked Orders and Backorders to
• Optimize the visibility of customer deliverables.
• Capturing Customer Complaints involving Internal & External customers.
• Process Mapping and Effective Execution of orders for ICEE & Coffee Channel.
• Collaborating with Sales over Customer Ordering Issues & Trade Marketing, Finance, Sales Ops and Planning team to resolve any issues on Item or Customer Master.
• Effectively escalating and resolving any supply issues to the concerns
• Effective Presence across UAE and KSA region for direct interface with Customer Service team and Regional Sales Team.
• To champion the automation of Order Processing (inclusive of reverse logistics).
• MBA graduate / Supply Chain certification / Lean certification
• 3 - 5 years sales & supply chain operations environment in food industry
• Order Processing:
• Order Accuracy:
• MIS on order execution and distribution
• Customer Complaints
• Complaints resolution
• Daily Order Backlog Processing ( Databank maintenance, Backorders )
• SOP Compliance
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.