Associate Quantity Surveyor
Rider Levett Bucknall
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting an ?Associate?Quantity Surveyor to join our?client focused PMC team?in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). You will be responsible for leading projects and be accountable for the effective delivery of commercial and procurement services. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen our Quantity Surveying team as well as play a strategic role in delivering for top tier Clients within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
This specific role presents an excellent opportunity for a proactive individual to take responsibility for providing Post-Contract? Quantity Surveying support for our professional services and project-based teams on a large-scale multiple build program of works in Riyadh. A strong track record in post-contract is key to?this requirement, specifically in the Cost Control and Contractual Administration of Cost-plus construction contracts.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline.
• A chartered member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors – MRICS.
• MSc (preferable).
• Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner.
• Client-facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery with excellent communication skills.
• A minimum of 16 years relevant work experience .
• Experience in providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post-contract services.
• Able to build long-term relationships.
• A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines.
• A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
• The ability to deliver in a reactive environment, responding quickly and accurately, under pressure.
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.