Job description / Role
Assurance Center of Excellence (ACE) - Associate -Jeddah (Accounting fresh graduates)
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC Global Overview
With offices in 155 countries and more than 284,000 people, we are among the leading professional services networks in the world. We help organisations and individuals create the value they are looking for, by delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
PwC Middle East Overview
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC has more than 6,100 people in 12 countries across the region: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our regional team operates across the Middle East bringing international experience delivered within the context of the region and its culture. We can bring the collective knowledge and experience of more than 276,000 people across the entire global PwC network in advisory, assurance and tax to help you find the value you are looking for.
Assurance Center of Excellence (ACE) Overview
Due to the rapid growth of our regional Assurance Centre of Excellence (ACE) in ME Region, we currently have opportunities for ambitious and motivated graduates who are able to communicate comfortably in English and Arabic as part of virtual teams. Specialists support the mainstream core Assurance (Audit) departments and work on a huge range of clients across the region. In this regional business unit that operates in Multiple locations in the ME region, we perform specific audit and administrative activities. Our digital services are developed with a process-driven approach with corresponding training and technology. Financial statements are a core deliverable within this process, they have to be drafted, checked and reviewed against a reporting framework checklist and finally translated. Your knowledge in accounting and reporting standards will grow through this experience. New services are constantly developed in this growing area of the Assurance practice.
What you'll create and do:
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- You will be required to possess strong project and time management skills to execute the process work flow from the beginning to its final review stage, thereby working with people of different levels of experience in the business area.
- Develop yourself personally, taking a keen interest in the services and learning the skills needed to execute them to a high level of quality in an efficient way.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different countries in the region on the standardised services to ensure they are being conducted in accordance with the user guide.
- Based on request requirements the candidates will provide the service against agreed deadlines and monitor the time spent which is recorded on a timesheet system daily.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives and,
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world in PwC's service delivery centres.
- As an associate in the ACE team, the role includes wider practice communication responsibilities which relate to the execution of the individual work request.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC's Assurance Centre of Excellence. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of our services to the Middle Eastern Assurance practice. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
What you'll bring to this role:
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Management or IMS.
- Growing into this position or the wider Assurance practice requires applying for mandatory qualifications such as CPA and ACCA.
- Ability to learn in a culture where one takes responsibility for their personal growth and development.
- Able to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines a day while maintaining a positive attitude and exemplary customer service.
- Strong interest and passion for attention to detail in a multicultural working environment.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes MS Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- Bilingual proficiency in Arabic and English.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates might be required.
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.