Job description / Role
Audit & Assurance | IT Specialist – Associate
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
A career in Audit at Deloitte & Touche Middle East is a key link in the financial reporting chain, putting you in the position of trusted advisor to businesses across the region. Your people skills will be required for the latter, while your analytical mind will be another integral requirement for success. You will need the flexibility to implement our international audit approach while bringing to the fore your understanding of the complexities and unique circumstances of our clients and the business landscape across our diverse region. All this while adhering to the highest standards of independence, professional objectivity and technical excellence.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Lead the way
• Serve with integrity
• Take care of each other
• Foster inclusion
• Collaborate for measurable impact?
Your role as an Associate in IT Audit, will perform a variety of assurance and testing work for a portfolio of diversified clients in different industries. Given the many opportunities to work with different engagement teams and managers, you learn to collaborate very fast. As you progress, we train and assign you to different aspects of the engagement. During your tenure as an Associate in IT Audit, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:?
• Perform fieldwork and audit procedures such as IT risk assessment, test of automated / application controls, test of general IT Controls, interface controls and test of system-generated reports, risk mitigation procedures and reporting preparation.
• Communicate engagement issues and findings to senior management and client personnel
• Ensuring quality in delivering of client service
• Follow Deloitte policies and relevant professional standards in performance of procedures
• Execution of multiple concurrent engagements within multiple industries, while delivering exceptional client service according to firm standards.
• Report directly to seniors in charge the status of engagements.
• Interfacing with clients' management and personnel and managing client relationships and expectations.
• Supporting in cyber security assessments, information security assessments, business continuity reviews, and other hot topics for our clients.
• Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
• Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
• Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
• Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
• BS in Computer Science, Business Computer or Management Information Systems.
• CISA or other relevant certification is a plus
• Strong background in auditing techniques and/or computer control environments in Financial Services Industry.
• Ability to plan and manage fieldwork along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
• Experience in testing general IT controls of applications, operating systems, and databases; testing of system generated reports is a plus.
• 0 to 2 years of experience in Technology Industry.
• Ability to perform risk mitigation procedures, which include identifying and testing mitigating controls, compensating controls etc.
• Articulate, well-spoken, team player and passionate about delivering tangible outcomes.
• Willing to work hours as needed to meet client deadlines and firm needs.
• Strong proficiency in basic PC applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with a general understanding of data analysis techniques.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to conduct extensive research.
• Fluency in English Language (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Audit & Assurance - IT Audit - Manager
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
|Saudi Arabia||9 Jan|
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
IT Support Technician
Senior IT Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Quest Search & Selection