Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Effective interpersonal skills and verbal and written communications skills.
- Computer literacy,including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications,English language fluency required-Arabia language fluency is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing standard is a plus.
- Flexible to adopt to change priorities and perform basic task work .
- Compiles and maintains control records and related files to release audit report.
- Surveys functions and activities in assigned areas to determine the nature of operations and the adequacy of the system of control.
- Monitor and control the quality management system (QMS) documents (ISO 9001:2015)
- Examines documents such as audit evidences and working papers from auditees to verify the completeness and accuracy of data accumulated by auditors.
- Determine the direction of the proposed audit effort.
- Determine the auditing procedures to be used, including statistical sampling.
- Makes oral or written presentations to IA Management .
- Discuss deficiencies and recommends corrective actions to improve operations and reduce cost.
- Perform any other task assigned by Internal audit team and/or Group Internal Audit Director.
- Diploma in accounting or finance , a Bachelor degree in related filed is a plus 1-2 years of audit/accounting/secretarial experience with a multi-subsidiary company as a coordinator / document controller audit clerk etc.
- All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.