Job description / Role
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist in the preparation of feasibility studies for various related projects and recommends to the Chief Aviation Officer the course of actions required.
2. Participate in coordinating the various activities amongst the aviation proposed and on going projects to ensure smooth and effective implementation and communication.
3. Prepare periodical and ad-hoc reports analyzing the performance of the aviation activities with special attention is given to technical and engineering side of the business.
4. Recommends to the Chief Aviation Officer solutions or actions needed to improve the productivity of the aviation various projects and subsidiaries and enhance the synergy amongst these different activities.
5. Prepares the proposed documentation of the department’s Policies and Procedures.
6. Assist in the preparation of Department’s budget and capital expenditure.
7. Coordinate and follow-up with other departments, subsidiaries and external entities in all matters related to the Aviation Department to ensure efficiency and proper implementation of the department’s Policies and Plans.
8. Monitor the Application of all rules and regulations governing Aircraft Maintenance and Safety Programs and report to the Chief Aviation Officer any discrepancies.
9. Review and recommends for approval all repairs and maintenance actions for the aircraft and ensure the highest levels of Safety and Cost effectiveness.
10. Apply and comply with all rules and regulations of the Company.
11. Any other duties may be assigned.
Must have a university degree, preferable Economics, Business Administration or Aeronautical Engineering.
(10) years experience in aircraft economics of operations.
Ability to analyze aircraft maintenance planning and costing. The duties of the Aviation Consultant are the following ( having experience in ground operations/ ground handling/ airport services is considered an advantage):
About the Company
Makshaff Services Limited (MSL) is located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It is a service company established in 1992 and provides professional management for all Personal and Business entities owned by the group.