Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company is operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The purpose of the Bank Relations Manager's job is to manage Treasury operations related to trade finance and banking credit facilities, and to supervise and facilitate the fulfillment of the daily banking requirements of the BUs, JVs and to insure the proper renewal and grant of credit facilities in addition to preparation of information memo.
- Supports the Treasury Manager with the effective management of Rawabi Holding's relations with banks and establishes and maintains positive working relations with banks and financial institutions
- Supports the Treasury Manager with the effective management of Rawabi Holding's daily financial operating requirements, including applications for letters of credit, letters of guarantees, renewal of facilities and new credit requirements.
- Is responsible for the proper execution of bank accounts opening and closure in coordination with Cash Management Unit Head.
- Evaluates and advises on funding sources and financial instruments that meet Rawabi Holding's needs and objectives
- Works with GMs to understand Negotiates and secures attractive credit and financing facilities
- Monitors, informs and assists BUs/JVs DFOs on maturing financial instruments
- Supervises the Banking Relations Officer to ensure proper production of daily bank positions and utilization of bank credit facilities
- Supervises the daily activities of the trade finance function
- Supports the Treasury Manager in evaluating the BUs/JVs requests for extension or grant of credit lines
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the Rawabi Holding Finance team to ensure that objectives are reached
- Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports
- Promotes a highly effective management and leadership style in line with the Company's values and that supports the achievement of its strategy and objectives
- Identifies potential successor for his/her position; oversees and implements developmental plans for identified successors
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BA in Finance or equivalent degree, Master's degree is preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and administration skills
- Preferred CPA, CFA or CMA qualification
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of MS office applications and basic software applications, and familiarity with the internet and email communications
- ERP knowledge is recommended
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Finance / Treasury in a company of Rawabi Holding's size or larger, preferably in the Treasury function of which 3-4 years of banking experience as relationship manager.
- Experience in the GCC is necessary, preferably in Saudi Arabia
- English language fluency required - Arabic language fluency is a plus
- All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors: Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Group Treasury Manager
Apple Search & Selection
Relationship Manager (Key Account Manager)
A Leading Water & Beverages Company in Saudi Arabia
Relationship Manager - Wealth Management
Head of Treasury Operations
|Abu Dhabi||5 Feb|