Job description / Role
- Coordinate proposal with stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal, and delivery.
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards.
- Provide advice on flow, language, and grammar to content owners.
- Ensure consistent branding for all company-specific documents.
- Organization of all technical written material supplied by the technical team, including the organization of sections, tables, exhibits, and attachments.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Must have a background in facilities management
- Well-versed in using MS Office
- Good English communication skills
- Transferable iqama is required for non-Saudi Nationals.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant Project Manager
Future Careers Middle East
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Business Development Representative
Support Services Company Limited (SSC)
|Saudi Arabia||15 Dec|