Job description / Role
• Major constriction group located in Saudi Arabia requires an experienced Bid Manager with strong experience in PPP. Candidates MUST have a thorough understanding of the financial and legal implications of PPP projects. Candidates will be required to have the following.
• Manage, co-ordinate and prepare multi-disciplinary bid proposals for PPP projects from SPV/ Investor perspective from the ITN stage to Financial close.
• Report to PPP Bid Director
• Client Liaison ensuring the professional flow of information and representation of El Seif’s values
• Build Competitive Consortium teams and ensure all relevant bidding agreements are in place at each stage of the bid.
• Prepare Bid Plan, including strategy, resources, programme, organisation, budget, cost disbursement, milestones, deliverables, responsibility matrix
If you have strong Bid Management in PPP projects with excellent knowledge of Project Financing and Legal / Contractual terms please apply.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.