Job description / Role
Biomedical Engineer - Graduate Position
Do you want to work for a company that provide World class Maintenance Services with Highly Trained Engineers and Technicians that are the best in the industry? Or one of the fastest growing Multinational integrated Healthcare supplier companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and in the United Arab Emirates?
Then take your next leap!
Our client is rapidly expanding to other parts of the MENA Region as the demand their Quality products grows! They supply Medical Equipment & Machines for all Hospitals, Clinics, Dental, Cosmetic and Medical Centres in the Middle Eastern market.
They have recently partnered with Manufacturers in USA, Korean, Canada, and German to produce Customized and licensed healthcare equipment and Machines which are enhanced and compliant with all the local regulations.
- In this role you will provide professional service support for the range of Medical Device products, performing to agreed service levels for all customers in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia. Learn new things and upskill your knowledge of an array of products.
- This will include development, service repair and preventative maintenance for our clients instruments and assisting other biomedical engineers when required to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- The Biomedical Engineer is the primary contact for our clients customer service and repair needs ensuring that our customers’ equipment operates efficiently at all times.
- They are responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, installing, upgrading and performing preventative maintenance.
- Willingness to learn and a highly motivated individual?
- Passionate about Biomedical Engineering with a thirst for knowledge.
- Living in Riyadh, or willing to relocate!
- Ability to communicate in Arabic and English fluently
- Receive continuous training to an excellent standard.
- Work for one of the fastest growing Multinational integrated Healthcare supplier companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
- Work for a rapidly expanding company.
- If based outside of Riyadh, our client offers generous housing and transport allowance!
- Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Electro Mechanics or Bio Medical Engineering.
- 0-2 years relevant experience.
- All nationalities
- Located in Riyadh or willing to relocate.
I'm looking forward to discussing your application with you!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.
A Leading Company In Dubai
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jun|
Service Engineer (Medical Devices)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE