Job description / Role
BMS Operator Technician
As a BMS Operator you are responsible to supervise and control the operation of the building management system.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What will you be doing:
- Provide the maintenance supervisor with planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedules for implementation and handle the follow up on the same
- Analyze the behavior of the plants with respect to the set point and setting up the various control parameters
- Perform daily auditing of plant performance by utilizing the facilities built on the building management system (BMS) e.g. data logging, plant review, alarm manager status, etc.
- Analyze reasons of failure of plants and provides specific diagnostic, problem analysis and specify the necessary remedial actions for Supervisor's approval
- Use the historical logged data of various plants to review the system and propose improvements in order to enhance the system efficiency and / or reduce the operation cost as well as improve the services provided to customer
- Program the BMS and PPM system and other plants (e.g. standby power generator, diesel driven fire fighting pump, fire alarm system, etc.) for automatic periodic testing
Your experience and skills include:
- Electro-mechanical/HVAC diploma; certificate/training in Control Systems; 2 years formal training
- A minimum of 2 years BMS application exposure in small buildings and working on latest software.
- A valid driver's license which is minimum 2 years
- Be fluent in English
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages - MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook
- Experience in HVAC systems, chillers and electrical systems, read and understand technical drawings and have fault finding ability
- A firm knowledge of Health and Safety Procedures
Your team and working environment: Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region's Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley's striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla's planned "living museum" experience. Situated near AlUla's signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors' experiences by connecting them with AlUla'snature, art, and ancestry.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Suez Middle East Water Services - Degremont
RTC-1 Employment Services