Job description / Role
• To create and own a compelling and ambitious brand vision, outlining innovative growth strategies following recent research insights
• Analyse and look at how the brand is currently positioned in the market and develop targeted consumers’ insights
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets, and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
• Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go to market strategies to take the brand forward
• Manage annual brand budget
• Challenge costs and pursue value optimization opportunities
• Develop and execute the brand communication strategy, showing creative judgment
• Build strong relationships with teams to ensure consumer propositions are developed with a customer focus and implemented effectively
• Measuring and reporting the performance of all marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs) is essential
• Coordinate cross functionally to ensure consistency in brand related decisions
• Analyse and report on brand performance to determine ROI
• Monitor market and consumer trends
• Prepares, in conjunction with the sales team sales and costs budget and forecasts for a given product
• Maintains and develops organization culture, values, and reputation in the given product market with employees, customers, suppliers, partners, and official external bodies
• Achieves defined sales targets for allocated products while maintaining the level of defined product promotion costs
• Keeps informed of and communicates all matters related to registration, inventory, distribution, and use of the given product(s) and acts accordingly in order to ensure achieving overall product objectives.
• Keeps in permanent contact with the field force team members. Providing needed coaching and support
• Establishes & growing up the given product(s) in all channels KA, DIRECT,& MT to achieve its target individually
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing
• Experience in digital marketing, brand management or ecommerce focused experience. Strong implementer with knowledge of digital experience in driving brands via social media campaigns.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of FMCG/consumer environment
TECHNICAL & CORE COMPETENCIES
• Excellent Communication skills
• Customer focus and building relationships.
• High business acumen.
• Adaptability and Flexibility
• Planning and Organization
• Learning Agility
• Strategic thinking.
• Sales management.
• Problem Analysis and Solving.
• Negotiation skills
• Highly creative
• Ability to understand key profit & loss data
• Experience of developing and gaining strong retailer relationships
• Able to demonstrate experience of developing brands and understanding consumers
• Uptodate with latest trends and marketing best practices
About the Company
MENA Nutrition handles importation, promotion and distribution of food and health products named “NOVALAC” to all channels including key accounts, hypermarkets, supermarkets, groceries, pharmacies, drugstores and wholesalers in over 12 countries across Africa and the Middle East. Product awareness is generated and driven by specialized marketing teams targeting both health care professionals and end consumers.
MENA Nutrition’s success is driven by a professional and passionate team specialized in the various fields of sales and marketing, operations, supply chain and finance with a deep knowledge of local and regional markets. Since its establishment MENA Nutrition continues to focus on introducing qualitative, innovative and efficient products and represents today a range of products from well-known Laboratories, mainly from Europe.
Our vision is to provide first class quality products and set the standards in the field of marketing and distribution of pharmaceuticals, health care and food products in Africa and the Middle East
OUR VALUES Our company’s core values are based on trust, respect, integrity, responsibility, quality and Excellence.
We foster a culture of trust and mutual respect in the workplace and commit to conduct business in line with applicable laws and regulations.
The company strives to create a culture of responsibility and accountability while encouraging open communication and solid collaboration.
We only deliver high quality products and services and provide accurate medical information supported by scientific evidence.
Our partners share the company’s values, ethics, quality standards and high level of professionalism
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Holding Group
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Business Development Manager
Manpower Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||2 Feb|