Job description / Role
• Responsible for managing a company's brand.
• Develops plans that that support lines of service and brand objectives and devises campaigns that increase the awareness of a company brands
• Ensure brands strategy implementation
• Manage and enhance a company's brands across all trade channels.
• Plan & Coordinate all marketing & trade marketing activities in all trade channels
• Ensure brand consistency, develop and enrich customer service experience.
• Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty in business areas.
• Develop and execute brand management plans.
• Problem-solve and troubleshoot daily operational issues, approaching all facets with an analytical, data-driven mindset
• Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management & Identify brand-building areas.
• Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
• Develop and implement media planning and innovation strategies.
• Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
• Provide design and direction for web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
• Saudi Nationality preferred
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing-FMCG sector in KSA
• Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools.
• Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
• Strong written and verbal communication skills both Arabic & English
• Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail
• Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
About the Company
Durrah is developing a state-of-the-art Sugar Refinery in King Fahad Industrial Port in Yanbu, Saudi Arabia with a capital of 1.2 billion Saudi Riyals.
About 300km north Jeddah at west-coast of Saudi Arabia on the Red Sea, a 150,000 M² occupied by Durrah Sugar Refinery located in King Fahad Industrial port with 18 m direct deep wharf within the industrial city of Yanbu. Durrah Sugar Refinery is designed to process a minimum of 2,500 Mt / day of raw cane sugar into white refined sugar.
The construction of the project is commencing in 3rd quarter of 2015 with targeted construction period of 22 months, while commercial production will commence in the 2nd quarter of 2017.
Durrah Sugar Refinery will produce high quality white sugar in different sizes targeting retail and industrial segments.
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
|Saudi Arabia||13 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||6 May|