Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of the organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
At Chalhoub together we achieve excellence! As a Brand Trainer you will be responsible for imparting your knowledge and awareness of the Luxury Gifts/ Fashion or Beauty categories by using best training practices. You will also research and localise materials on the category and brands, and in collaboration with Group L&D, will develop the training material to be delivered. You will also support the front-liners with on-the-job learning, as well as with monitoring performance and training needs analysis.
- Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the team
- Create, communicate, coordinate & implement the training calendar for the year
- Research, gather and localise brand material, and work in collaboration with Group L&D in the development of training materials
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly
- Leverage Group's available digital tools to digitalize training content
- Analyse training data to assess usage and gaps
- Create brand awareness at the frontline level and cascade important seasonal brand messages to in-store team
- Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days
- Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques
- Monitor product training of the Delegation brands
- Introduce interior design training related to category / products sold
- Conduct evaluations on the Learners and effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
- Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the divisions needs
- Participate in Group L&D training events and best practice development
- Act as the Brand ambassador at internal and external events
What you'll need to succeed
- Retail Trends and Directions
- Curriculum Design
- Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
- Demonstrating Customer Centricity
- Technical * Understanding & Developing Self
- Driving Results
- Training Delivery
- Communicating effectively
- Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
- Being Inclusive
- Business Acumen
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
Amazing benefits We recognize the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.