Job description / Role
• Responsible for Build & Release Management activities for T24-SMART Program for TCD Division:
• Responsible for building and promotion of objects to various environments viz SIT,UAT & production.
• Review of project deliverables - Development Plan & Implementation Schedule
• Perform Configuration Control and Management
• Build objects using Configuration Management tool and prepare Release project as per the Implementation Schedule
• Creating the Release for the project in Release Tracking System (RTS)
• Implement Release Project in SIT Environment
• Implement Release Project in UAT Environment
• Compliance verification of configuration management by generating and verifying CCM audit reports at various stages of SDLC for the projects
• Identify weaknesses in processes if any and recommend for process improvements
• Provide Suggestions for further process / quality improvements
• Participate in the project Closure meetings.
• Contribute to process improvement. Continually reviews requirements related to new processes, new products introduction and changes in technology.
Job Specific Knowledge:
• Quality Management Models
• Bank's Control and Compliance Policies
• Review and Audit Techniques
Job Specific / Technical Skills:
• Good working knowledge in Unix, SQL & RBDMS
• Good knowledge of Software SDLC process
• Knowledge of CM synergy/CCM management tool
• Programming working knowledge
• Process & Project Reviews
Job specific / technical skills:
• Can verify effectively that SDLC process are being adhered to by and the project team
• Able to handle configuration management tool
• Good written and oral English communications skills
About the Company
Saudi Networkers Services, incorporated in 2001 with an aim to provide the world class business and consulting services through a combination of market insight, technical excellence and unrivalled agile methodology.
Our success stems from building strong relationships and trusted partners, which enabled us delivering exceptional services to public sector, as well as some world's leading organizations, in Telecommunication, Information Technology, Cyber Security, Banking, Energy, Utilities and various other industry arenas.
We collaborate closely, ideate that how the work gets done, while working alongside businesses to collaborate on growth and applying breakthrough innovations, that drive exponential impact, managed by teams specialized in their assigned industry sectors.