Job description / Role
• Responsible for Build & Release Management activities for T24-SMART Program for TCD Division:
• Responsible for building and promotion of objects to various environments viz SIT,UAT & production.
• Review of project deliverables - Development Plan & Implementation Schedule
• Perform Configuration Control and Management
• Build objects using Configuration Management tool and prepare Release project as per the Implementation Schedule
• Creating the Release for the project in Release Tracking System (RTS)
• Implement Release Project in SIT Environment
• Implement Release Project in UAT Environment
• Compliance verification of configuration management by generating and verifying CCM audit reports at various stages of SDLC for the projects
• Identify weaknesses in processes if any and recommend for process improvements
• Provide Suggestions for further process / quality improvements
• Participate in the project Closure meetings.
• Contribute to process improvement. Continually reviews requirements related to new processes, new products introduction and changes in technology.
Job Specific Knowledge:
• Quality Management Models
• Bank's Control and Compliance Policies
• Review and Audit Techniques
Job Specific / Technical Skills:
• Good working knowledge in Unix, SQL & RBDMS
• Good knowledge of Software SDLC process
• Knowledge of CM synergy/CCM management tool
• Programming working knowledge
• Process & Project Reviews
Job specific / technical skills:
• Can verify effectively that SDLC process are being adhered to by and the project team
• Able to handle configuration management tool
• Good written and oral English communications skills
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.