Business Analysis & Reporting Manager
Innovative Foods Company
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for creating key business analytics and KPIs to evaluate the ongoing performance of franchised stores on one hand and the franchise division on the other.
• Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
• Create daily, weekly, and monthly automated sales reports (targets and actual) using Business Intelligence tool.
• Create, configure, and manage financial data, menu engineering and sales dashboards on business intelligence tool.
• Investigate, report, and resolve any irregularities or enquiries.
• Perform market research and data mining
• Monitor all revenue streams of the franchise division (royalties, support services, markup fees etc.) and continuously identify and propose solutions to increase them
• Actively participate in the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports using specific tools, Excel Formulas, business intelligence dashboards and OLAP
• Assesses system impacts, provides gap and process analysis as well as cost/benefit analysis for system or product/service-related initiatives.
• Manage, update and monitor the online franchising portal for the franchisor and franchisees.
• Prepares the monthly franchisee P&L’s performance report
• Prepares the monthly franchise division P&L’s performance report
• Coordinate and communicate frequently with MIS, Finance, Accounting, Cost Control, and Marketing.
• Work closely with the MIS manager to develop, configure, and integrate all data sensors that capture customers’ behavior (transactional and frequency behavior), point of sales, CRM, and ERP.
• Assist team in developing, adopting, and enforcing specific SOPs.
• Keep and maintain accurate and up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments or tools, market conditions, and trends
• Design and develop several financial models to support valuation, planning, and increasing productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools (Business Intelligence, Artificial Intelligence)
• Create and maintain models to value potential investment opportunities
• Monitor and review budgets and expenses and coming up with ways to reduce expenses.
• Analyze sales trends, perform variance analysis, and make recommendations for improvements
• Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting procedures in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Degree in accounting and/or finance (CMA/ACCA/CA Inter) from a reputed institution,
MBA/MCOM is a plus.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in finance in the hospitality industry at a mid-level.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in business analytics and reporting in a leading multi-unit restaurants group.
• Previous experience in QSR a plus.
• Previous experience in F&B cost control a plus.
• Previous experience in the GCC a plus.
• Critical thinking skills.
• Good communication, teamwork and self-motivated.
• Good planning, organizational and multitasking skills.
• Good follow-up and follow-through with strict discipline towards deadlines and time value
• Presentable and well groomed.
• Strong analytical skills, able to implement structure and procedures provided.
• Ability to cope with stress, heavy workload, and challenging work hours.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Bi tools, and other reporting dashboards as analytical and reporting tools
• Previous experience on ERP, Net Suite & Quick Books are a plus
• Up to date with the local and global industry trends.
• Fluency in English is must. Fluency in Arabic a plus.
About the Company
The foundation of Innovative Foods Co. was laid down back in 1992 when the restaurant industry was at its fancy stage in Saudi Arabia and international restaurant brands were just starting to penetrate the market.
Saudi young entrepreneur's university graduates successfully conceived and launched a restaurant concept namely 2in1, it was the success of the 2in1 restaurant brand that led them to explore more opportunities like the untapped market potential in the shawarman sandwich category.
It was clear from the initial brainstorming sessions that consumers love the most popular Arabic sandwich - shawarma, and we need to do is to elevate the experience in terms of consistent quality, variety in flavors, and a clear and hospitable environment for customers to enjoy their favorite sandwich. Shawarmer as a concept was conceived in 1999 and, as the phrase goes "the rest is history......"
Saudi German Aluminum Products Co. (SGAPCO)
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|
Finance Senior Business Partner
Administration and Finance Control Manager / AFC Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
Finance Manager - Retail