Job description / Role
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our project team. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes.
To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
Business Analyst Responsibilities:
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
• Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
• Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
• Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
• Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
• Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirement.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
• Managing competing resources and priorities.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Business Analyst Requirements:
• A bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Advanced technical skills.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Experience leading and developing top-performing teams.
• A history of leading and supporting successful projects
• Proficient in the English language.
About the Company
A leading national company in providing consulting services specialized in digital transformation, smart cities, artificial intelligence and crowd management, to transform the technical visions of decision makers into a reality.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Digital Business Analyst
Business Analyst (Digital)
Business Analyst Specialist
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
NSI & Bluefin Talent