Job description / Role
Exciting role building innovative business applications that integrate seamlessly with Oracle Fusion.
Confidential new Government organisation working towards key Vision 2030 objective
* Collaborate with business stakeholders, analysts, and developers to gather requirements and design innovative applications using OutSystems for internal applications used across the whole business
* Develop custom applications using OutSystems, incorporating functionalities that integrate with Oracle Fusion.
* Utilize your expertise in OutSystems and Oracle Fusion to ensure seamless integration and data synchronization between applications.
* Perform unit testing, debugging, and troubleshooting to ensure the quality and reliability of the developed applications.
* Document the application architecture, design, and development processes for future reference.
* Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in OutSystems and Oracle Fusion to suggest improvements and drive innovation within the team.
* Provide technical support and assistance to end-users during the implementation and post-implementation phases.
* Chance to work on an exciting new government organisation
* Attractive salary package and benefits
* Working to build an app that will be used by whole company
* Proven experience as an OutSystems Developer, preferably with a focus on Oracle Fusion integration.
* Strong knowledge of OutSystems development, including the use of Service Studio, Integration Studio, and Agile methodologies.
* Familiarity with Oracle Fusion middleware and the ability to develop integrations using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) or similar tools.
* Solid understanding of database concepts and experience working with Oracle databases.
* Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with stakeholders at all levels.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of IT Delivery and Business Enablement (Airlines Operations)
A Leading Consultancy In UAE