Business Automation Workflow Developer
IBM Middle East
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, let's talk
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- The Expert Lab Team is looking for a highly skilled individual to join their team on the Automation portfolio side, focusing on Business Automation Workflow.
- As BAW developer you are Trusted Advisor single point of contact, a skilled expert who can act as the IBM Liaison to the client across the business Automation space
- As BAW developer you are an assigned technical expert skilled in specific product areas who provides technical advice, overall environment proactiveness, skill sharing, diagnostic coaching, assistance with migrations, upgrades, key projects and recommendations for managing your IBM software.
- Finally, you role requires deep expertise across products, a willingness to develop hands-on expertise in new technology and a keen interest in sharing knowledge and best practices through education sessions.
If you love working with clients, enjoy creative and hands-on problem solving and can network across multiple teams to drive resolutions to many different kinds of problems - this is the role for you!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent development knowledge in IBM BPM/BAW including Business processes & services design
- Detailed experience in integrating external systems via SOAP/REST Web Services with IBM BPM/BAW
- Experience with database integration and SQL, able to write complex queries
- Experience in consuming soap web services (XML, XSL) and exposing services as SOAP web services
- Knowledge of teams and experience in working with team filter/retrieval services.
- Experience in leveraging gateways, UCA & different events to control the process flow.
- Identify and track critical business data inside business processes & extract data for business reports
- Design and create custom reports and Dashboards /scoreboards to provide process visibility
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with constantly changing priorities and de adlines.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.