Business Dev Analyst I
Job description / Role
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Business Development Candidate to join Corporate Development Organization (CDO).
CDO is responsible for executing the Company's core and non-core activities via different ways of business models such as Mergers, Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Divestitures and Third-Party Projects in alignment with Saudi Aramco ambitious contributions to the Kingdom's economic development which will also enhance and expand the Company's operations and value chain. This role offers a unique workplace to contribute and gives opportunities to further expand commercial and professional capabilities underpinned by a strong commitment to training and personal development. The candidate will be placed in one of the Corporate Development organizations.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
• Direct and manage optimally the execution of key strategic projects including mergers and acquisitions, the creation of joint ventures and divestment activities and third-party transactions by extracting value swiftly through due diligence, valuation, structuring, negotiation, management approvals, deal closing, and post-transaction planning.
• You should possess significant experience within the relevant industries to be considered as subject matter expert in Business Development.
• You will have strong, interpersonal skills with gravitas to work with people to enable the applicant to collaborate effectively and efficiently across internal and external stakeholders that allows robust communication protocol execute and realize the opportunity.
• You will bring strong financial analytical skills with a successful track record of complex deal execution and closures.
• You are willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia and travel as required by business needs.
• As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelors Degree in Business & Management or Engineering.
• You will have a minimum of twelve years experience as a Business Development Consultant, including at least:
• Industry expertise of knowledge of specific venturing activities such as commercialization, spin-offs, or joint venturing, PPP, Project Development, Financial Valuations and modeling, facilities planning, strategy development, or relevant experience.
• Adequate understanding of financial analysis of companies and valuation methodologies; commercial principals of a transaction.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.
About the Company
Saudi Aramco is an integrated global energy enterprise. The company markets and exports crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas liquids and sulfur. It also ships crude oil worldwide through an affiliated company and participates in petroleum refining and marketing activities at home and abroad. Its overseas affiliates are in the United States, Egypt, the Philippines, the Republic of Korea and Japan.
Saudi Aramco's subsidiaries span the globe, with offices in Houston, Washington, New York, London, Leiden, Dubai, Singapore, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seoul.