Job description / Role
Our client, a top tier International Law Firm, is looking for a Business Development and Marketing assistant to work in their Riyadh office.
• This role is open to any one who's currently in Saudi Arabia
• The successful candidate should have 1 year of marketing/business development experience required working in a law firm or professional consultancy firm.
• You should have excellent oral and written communications skills in both English and Arabic as you will be tested.
• A Marketing/Business qualification is preferred.
• Qualified applicants will be contacted.
• One/Two+ years' marketing/business development experience
• Experience working in a law firm or professional consultancy firm is preferred.
• Experience in using databases and a good level of technical competence in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Exceptional eye for detail and strong project management skills
• Must be fluent in English AND Arabic
About the Company
MENA Recruit is a boutique Executive Search and Recruitment firm focused on meeting recruitment needs from Business Services through to Partner and General Counsel level within the legal sector. This extends to in-house and private practice in multiple industries covering the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Egypt along with a select group of tier one international firms in Australia.
With over 20 years’ recruitment experience in London and Dubai, we have developed strong international ties in the UK, USA and APAC and have an extensive local Middle East network to draw from. We are committed to providing a bespoke service to clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Business Development Executive
IBM Middle East
Business Development Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
Logistics and Import Coordinator
TGC Consulting Middle East
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia