Job description / Role
Scope of Work:
• To drive client strategy and become the primary client contact for your clients, ensuring the agency provides a lead agency role.
• To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan.
• To work with the Agency's business development director on generating new accounts.
• To produce and deliver against an agreed account plan and budget.
• Produce and monitor accurate and clear forecasting.
• To ensure the clients receive the best in class service.
• Develop custom client solutions utilizing the agency's entire suite of products including Display, Video, Social and Performance.
• Develop strategic plan to achieve target revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
• Partner with clients to understand strategic needs and deliver the agency's resources to meet not only advertising needs, but overarching business needs
• Develop and expand client/agency partnerships with rigorous and detailed attention to client service
• Understand and effectively communicate the agency's value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
• Communicate client expectations, including budget, timing, status changes and new opportunities to all relevant internal agency's team members
• Work collaboratively across all the agency's teams and departments to ensure performance level “exceeds expectations” for all client relationships
• Effectively present/support/defend pitches and proposals with project management and business development Team to grow top-line revenue.
Salary & Benefits:
SAR 7500 to SAR 9500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 2% Incentive on Gross profit for accounts he/she are the primary account manager + 2% Incentive on Gross profit for upselling new deals to accounts handling.
SAR 7,500 to 9,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in advertising in an agency role or senior sales role
• Demonstrated partnership with large clients with a passion for customer focus.
• Proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients.
• Deep understanding of the digital media industry with an ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data/research.
• Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close --including stakeholder identification, customer influence, relationship building, and closing.
• Strong skills in solution development and an ability to produce client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions that improve/accelerate client campaigns.
• History of selecting appropriate products from a diverse product arsenal to solve the client's advertising objectives.
• Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and position them against competitors.
• Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills; sense of humor a requirement
• Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic
About the Company
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.