Job description / Role
The Business Development Director will be responsible for leading the growth and managing the sales team for this successful business in the agriculture sector.
Our client is one of the most well known business congolmerates in the Kingdom with operations beyond the country's borders. They are pioneers in the agricultural innovation space and aspire to grow even bigger with the right Business Development Director on board.
* Develop and implement the Business Development strategy in line with the company's vision
* Lead, coach and mentor the sales team to achieve KPIs and SMART objectives
* Analyse market trends and use your experience and knowledge to act as an advisor to the Senior Leadership team
* Recommend the right product mix and identify investment opportunities for the group
* Attractive salary package with Bonus
* Prior experience within the agriculture/commodities sector is a must
* Proven business development abilities
* Highly strategic approach
* Ability and prior experience in leading successful Sales teams
* Unparalleled Commercial Acumen
* Ability to travel Internationally and engage with people from different backgrounds
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jun|