Job description / Role
- Responsible to lead sales and client-relationship management, tracks new markets and emerging trends, recommends new products and services, proposes and develops new strategic partnerships, writes proposals and plans, and guides long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
- Increase company revenue by identifying and developing new business opportunities as well as expanding brand presence.
- Lead cross-functional teams, manage existing partnerships, and evaluate company business goals.
- Researching emerging trends and recommending new company offerings to satisfy customers’ needs
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or related field;
- Strong experience in commercial and marketing with international experience
- Exceptional leadership and management skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Arabic Speaker preferably Saudi National
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Deputy Managing Director
Marketing Director - Non-Digital
Quest Search & Selection
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
NSI & Bluefin Talent