Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Business Development Manager to join a growing team in their offices located in Saudi Arabia. They are seeking an experienced candidate to manage and oversee the growth of the business maintaining existing relationships with clients and develop new relationships.
• Develop and grow business strategies maintaining existing and new relationships
• Conduct research identify prospect needs and new markets
• Promote company produces and predict client objectives
• Prepare contracts
• Raise / update invoices / POs / sales
• Develop and train entry level staff to grow with the business
To be successful in this Business Development Manager role you must have experience working in Business Development and within the entertainment industry.
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills / Salesforce
• Highly proficient in analytical, written and verbal communications
• Team Management
• Excellent organisational skills
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Time management and planning / presentation skills
• Relationship Management
• Experience working in the entertainment industry (live events / festivals / concerts)
• Business Development experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.
Director Business Development – Catering and Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Director of Strategy & Business Development
TGC Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||8 Aug|
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
|Saudi Arabia||20 Sep|
Bassam T. AlTamimi & Partners Trading Co. Ltd. (BTTCO)