Business Development Executive (HR Software Solutions)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
Business Development Executive (HR Software Solutions) - KSA
A new opportunity has arisen with a fast-growing technology company based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our client is looking for a Business Development Executive responsible for achieving the assigned sales & profitability targets across names accounts or geographies. In this role, the job holder will manage the entire sales life cycle – drawing in the right resources and ensuring sales success. Furthermore, you will have the responsibility to map large accounts and ensure committed project delivery & client satisfaction.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Achieving an assigned sales and profitability goal
• Understanding HR domain, HR technologies & the company’s product portfolio
• Selling and supporting the firm’s complete product and service offering to an assigned set of named accounts.
• Focusing on customers with high-value, strategic growth opportunities through customer interactions, and face-to-face meetings.
• Creating & hunting for leads & opportunities & also manage the complete sales life cycle
• Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing Customers
• Leading all aspects of the sales process, calling upon others to assist in solution development and proposal delivery, as needed, or as directed by management
• Be able to manage complex solution sales processes including understanding complex HR problems, articulating solutions & consulting with enterprise clients
• Negotiating the stakeholders in the sales process
• Identifying, developing & nurturing business partners & eco-system
• Providing support to the social media and marketing team
• Drafting and reviewing contracts
• Research organizations and individuals to find new opportunities
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Generating leads personally, through channel partners & personal marketing campaigns
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Generating Four-year college degree from an accredited institution - preferably in HR
• Minimum three years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment
• Should have at least 1 year of experience in HR & Talent Management Software Sales
• A record of target meeting achievement & good Domain knowledge
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager (HR Software Solutions)
Key Account Manager
|Saudi Arabia||25 Apr|